assim fluem os pensamentos e as (an)danças cinematográficas, deste lado do oceano.

quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2007

This corner of the earth is like me in many ways.





Feliizzz!!!!
Fellizees!!!

















Little darlin' don't you see the sun is shining



Just for you, only today



If you hurry you can get a ray on you, come with me,just to play



Like every humming bird and bumblebee



Every sunflower, cloud and every tree



I feel so much a part of this



Nature's got me high and it's beautifull



I'm with this deep eternal universe



From death until rebirth






























You know that this corner of the earth is like me in many ways






I can sit for hours here and watch the emerald feathers play






On the face of it I'm blessed When the sunlight comes for free

I know this corner of the earth it smiles at me








For us, Girl!
Yours,
Kikii